Monday, September 9, 2013

wire jewelry tree (pinned this earlier already but I need them to be all together in my board to compare styles for the one I'm attempting this week!)

wire jewelry tree (pinned this earlier already but I need them to be all together in my board to compare styles for the one I'm attempting this week!)
wire jewelry tree (pinned this earlier already but I need them to be all together in my board to compare styles for the one I
lia sophia
lia sophia
sparkly top under denim shirt
sparkly top under denim shirt
Dictionary necklaces - find a word that describes the recipient & frame it... Cute idea for bridesmaids presents!!
Dictionary necklaces - find a word that describes the recipient & frame it... Cute idea for bridesmaids presents!!
I love this idea! : )
I love this idea! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment