Sunday, August 18, 2013

This fierce piece of bling is the Lia Sophia Snake Ring from the Red Carpet Collection and it is mine. I should have it in my paws any day. I'm more excited than a 9 year-old girl at her Chuck E. Cheese surprise party who just found out she got Barbie's Malibu Dream House AND the pink Corvette. Srsly, y'all. Excited.

Jewelry
Jewelry
This fierce piece of bling is the Lia Sophia Snake Ring from the Red Carpet Collection and it is mine. I should have it in my paws any day. I'm more excited than a 9 year-old girl at her Chuck E. Cheese surprise party who just found out she got Barbie's Malibu Dream House AND the pink Corvette. Srsly, y'all. Excited.
This fierce piece of bling is the Lia Sophia Snake Ring from the Red Carpet Collection and it is mine.  I should have it in my paws any day.  I
Navy, White, Turquoise ... Spring please!
Navy, White, Turquoise ... Spring please!
Statement Necklace
Statement Necklace
Vacation ready. Betsey Johnson flamingo tote.
Vacation ready. Betsey Johnson flamingo tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment