Monday, September 9, 2013

50's cupcake dress; so popular for prom dresses they were just so pretty and classy.. I got dresses like this from my parents friends daughter that had worn them for play clothes, never had a prettier dress ever in my life since and I used them for play dress-up and I felt like a princess indeed.... Joyce Poppen

Pam Older Jewelry display @ R.H. Ballard Shop, www.rhballard.com
Pam Older Jewelry display @ R.H. Ballard Shop, www.rhballard.com
craft show displays for jewelry - Bing Images
craft show displays for jewelry - Bing Images
vintage buttons
vintage buttons
50's cupcake dress; so popular for prom dresses they were just so pretty and classy.. I got dresses like this from my parents friends daughter that had worn them for play clothes, never had a prettier dress ever in my life since and I used them for play dress-up and I felt like a princess indeed.... Joyce Poppen
50

No comments:

Post a Comment