Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Repairing a shoe heel-tip... Seriously??!!! I pay $15 every time! Plus, I always mean to take them for like 5 months before I actually get around to it. I'm so excited!

beautiful wire wrapping
beautiful wire wrapping
Repairing a shoe heel-tip... Seriously??!!! I pay $15 every time! Plus, I always mean to take them for like 5 months before I actually get around to it. I'm so excited!
Repairing a shoe heel-tip... Seriously??!!! I pay $15 every time! Plus, I always mean to take them for like 5 months before I actually get around to it. I'm so excited!
wire wrapping
wire wrapping
Dapping and Forming Blocks: Jewelry-Making Tools to Help You Shape Your Sheet with Ease - Jewelry Making Daily - Jewelry Making Daily
Dapping and Forming Blocks: Jewelry-Making Tools to Help You Shape Your Sheet with Ease - Jewelry Making Daily - Jewelry Making Daily
Brass twisted mesh knot necklace $60.00
Brass twisted mesh knot necklace $60.00

No comments:

Post a Comment